Using a Registered Migration Agent is the safest and most effective way to get a successful outcome for your visa application. Registered Migration Agents are required by law to operate in the best interests of their clients and are bound by the Code of Conduct.

As your Registered Migration Agent you can be confident that we are constantly updating our knowledge on Australia’s migration laws and keeping abreast of changes to legislation and procedures. We will save you time by ensuring that your application is prepared accurately and that all the necessary documentation is submitted. We have Australian Federal Police clearance and hold comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Our aim is to provide you with a friendly, personalised and professional service. We receive great personal satisfaction from every successful visa application that is granted and we look forward to helping you achieve your goal of living and working in Australia.

“Having experienced migration myself I understand the enormity of the task in front of you. I know the importance of appointing someone you can trust. Whether you live in Australia or on the other side of the world, I understand that you want answers to your questions and updates on your application as soon as possible. I endeavour to reply to all my emails promptly so I regularly work in the evening. This means I am working when you are and you can get a good night’s sleep knowing the answers to your questions.” (Victoria O’Neill)

Visa Types


This is an independent visa for those people who do not have an offer of a job in Australia but who have skills that are in demand in our workforce.

This visa is intended for people who are highly skilled in an occupation that is included on the list of approved occupations for skilled migration, under 45 years of age and who can demonstrate they have the capacity to enter the workforce quickly upon arrival.

Obtaining this visa requires the applicant to pass a points test, which is worked out depending on your nominated occupation, age, qualifications, work experience, English language efficiency, and other factors to help you meet the points limit, currently set at 65.

Depending on the points total you score, there are a number of visa subclasses that you could be eligible to apply for. Independent skilled visa, state sponsored visa, or family sponsored skilled migration visa. To find out if you would qualify contact


If you have an offer of a job in Australia you can apply to migrate under an Employer Sponsored Visa. This visa can be for either temporary or permanent residency, depending on your occupation. Under this Visa you need to have a job offer in place and then we can start working with you on the visa which you would be eligible for.

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) is targeted at highly skilled workers who can take up employment in areas where the Australian labour market is experiencing a skill or training shortage. The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) is designed to attract skilled migrants to take up employment in regional and rural Australia.

The temporary visa – now called the 482 (having replaced the 457) – can either be granted for 2 years or 4 years depending on your occupation. The visa is a 3 stage visa, company sponsorship, nomination application and the visa application. To find out if you are eligible for an employer sponsored visa then contact


As an Australian citizen, a permanent Australian resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen you may apply for your partner to enter and remain permanently in Australia. This type of visa applies to married partners, de facto partners, same-sex partners and those people intending to marry. Depending on the circumstances of your relationship, the visa will either be a 9 month or 2 year temporary visa, or alternatively a permanent visa.


If you are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia you can apply for your parents to migrate to Australia as long as they meet the balance of family test .

To sponsor your parents, you will also need an assurance of support which can be provided by either the sponsor or another person who is willing to be an assurer of support. In order to be an assurer of support, one must meet all eligibility requirements as set by Centrelink .

For more information on the different types of visa please contact fill out our enquiry form or email

Contact Us